Wednesday 1 August 2012

A little about Lola


Hi,
 
A bit about what I like and think of from time to time. 
 
I've been thinking of going to an ABS and get into some glory hole fun. I've been a couple times in boy mode and it although it doesn't appeal to me like that, the thought of being there dressed is exciting. Mmmmm sucking some anon cock while dressed. Makes me wet! Pics of me sucking anon cock at the glory hole - now I'm dripping wet! LOL Tongue out

The bathhouse is another interesting place I'd like to visit dressed. There's one here in town that has 'Fetish Night' once a week. They say leather, lace, etc. Could be fun. Been too chicken to try it tho. Cry

I've always loved older women. Only dated one that was younger - what a waste of time that was. Older women rule. Cool
 
I've loved trannys from the first time a saw a pic of one on a box cover at the adult video store. Loved looking at them ever since. Laughing

I've sucked, been sucked, had my ass eaten and gotten fucked both dressed and in boy mode. Always prefered it dressed. Sissy to the core. Kiss

I like older men. I like daddies. I like older bears. Innocent

I love cross dressers. I love transvestites. I love transexuals. Cool

I love dressing like a girl. I love dressing like a woman. I love dressing like a slut. I love dressing like a whore. I love to dress up perriod. Smile
 
Love cut cock. Semi cut is cool too! Lots of foreskin not so much. Sorry, just my thing. Wink
 
I've been dominated by a transvestite once. Me in a stock. Getting flogged. Why I haven't done it since baffles me too. It was so exciting. Surprised

I've had one on one encounters with CD/TV's and older men. I've never been in a threesome.That's a shame. Yell

I love poppers. I love the way it makes me feel like a slut. I crave cock when I sniff. I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth high on poppers. I love getting eaten out while sniffing poppers. Getting fucked while sinffing poppers is the only way to truly be able to take it like a girl. Poppers make me feel like a whore. Poppers are my sissy side's best friend.Money mouth
 
Whew! 
 
 
Thanks for reading a bit about what I like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.